The Facility Managers Guild is SEON’s second professional networking group. Its aim is to assist facility managers in becoming more proficient in all aspects of energy management. Opportunities to share best practices and project outcomes, engage in problem solving, connect to additional resources, and participate in continuing education is the benefit of our collaboration. We know from experience that having access to a local networking group willing to support and learn from one another is an important regional asset with considerable financial returns to the organization.
Who can participate
Any facility manager, technician, or associate working in a non-profit, public, or private enterprise in the tri-state region who wants to advance their knowledge and skills in sustainable energy management.
About the Facility Managers Planning Team
Our project team consists of seasoned facility managers and energy consultants leveraging regional and national expertise to guide guild members in discussions concerning the need for technical assistance, customized project support, professional training, and even financial incentives through the region. The core team consists of:
- Gary Swindler, Efficiency Vermont
- Anthony Girard, VP GPI Construction and past Facility Manager at the Brattleboro Retreat
- John Sohl, Director of Facilities, Brattleboro Retreat
- Dan Cotter and Kathleen Petersen, Marlboro College
- Kurt Lynch, Director of Facilities, The Grammar School
- Mark Greico, Director of Facilities, The Putney School
- Holly Anderson, Bennington College
- Bart Bales, Bales Energy Associates
- Corrado Paramithiotti, Director of Facilities Planning and Operations, Landmark College
- Guy Payne, Executive Director, SEON
Participation in the Guild is through SEON membership.
For More Information, please contact us