Tired of second career jobs that do not offer much more than a minimum wage paycheck and don’t make a difference in the world?
Here’s a better idea. Make a Difference in the World with High-Performance Building
Explore this career change – and craft your own legacy.
College not necessarily mandatory since the housing crisis is overwhelming the workforce.
Despite the fact that these jobs used to require college degrees, the housing crisis is overwhelming the workforce. Therefore, there is a growing demand – especially for skilled high-performance builders who can be trained on the job. If you’re looking for a career change that will make a difference in the world, high-performance building is a great option.
Start your second career today! Enroll Now! ► Training
High-performance buildings (and homes) are designed to be energy-efficient, sustainable, and comfortable. They use less energy and resources than traditional buildings, which helps to reduce pollution and conserve natural resources. High-performance buildings also create healthier indoor environments for occupants.
Opt for training, instead, in a smaller class, with hands-on experience, and passionate instructors. Learn about efficiency, materials, and sustainable design.
Indeed, there are many different types of high-performance building careers, including:
- Energy auditor: Energy auditors assess the energy efficiency of buildings and recommend ways to improve it.
- Green building consultant: Green building consultants help businesses and organizations design and construct high-performance buildings.
- Sustainable materials specialist: Sustainable materials specialists research and develop new materials that are more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly.
- HVAC technician: HVAC technicians install, maintain, and repair heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
- Construction worker: Construction workers build and renovate high-performance buildings.
- and here is a list of even more high-performance building science jobs.
If you’re interested in a career in high-performance building, there are many different options available. You can get the skills you need through training programs, apprenticeships, or college degrees. With the right training, you can make a difference in the world by helping to build more energy-efficient, sustainable, and comfortable buildings. SEON (the Sustainable Energy Outreach Network) is enrolling now.
Are you ready to make a difference in the world? Learn more about high-performance building and start your career today!